Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The California Private Investigator

Hello California PI exam takers! It's Shaun E. Sundahl here.  Do you need a study guide or book to help you pass the California Private Investigator Exam? If so, read my new E-Book. Click here to look at my new book.  This is one of the few legitimate books that is designed to help you increase your knowledge base on the California PI exam.

Also, if you're a licensed Private Investigator in California and you need a review on what you can and can't do, read my book. This book serves as a review for all California PI's wanting to increase or review their knowledge base. 

If you like my book, please don't hesitate to provide a positive Amazon review. I would greatly appreciate your time. Positive ratings attract more readers. More readers equals more funding to update this book and create others. Here's the link, if you would be so kind to provide a review by clicking here.

On another note, if you need online practice exams, please visit my website by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment